EMBRAER S.A. (NYSE:ERJ) changed -7.85% to recent value of $18.09. The stock transacted 1430952 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 642.77K shares. It spotted trading -23.61% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 7.61% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks.
On Aug. 14, 2019, EMBRAER S.A. (NYSE:ERJ; B3: EMBR3) releases its Second Quarter 2019 Earnings Results.
- Embraer delivered 26 commercial and 25 executive (19 light and 6 large) jets during 2Q19, compared to 28 commercial jets and 20 executive (15 light and 5 large) jets in 2Q18;
- The Company’s firm order backlog at the end of 2Q19 was US$ 16.9 billion, up from the US$ 16.0 billion reported at the end of 1Q19. Embraer achieved book-to-bills of above 1x in each of its major business units during the quarter, led by sales performance in the Executive Jets segment;
- EBIT and EBITDA in 2Q19 were US$ 26.6 million and US$ 67.0 million, respectively, yielding EBIT margin of 1.9% and EBITDA margin of 4.9%. In the first six months of 2019 the Company’s EBIT was US$ 11.4 million (EBIT margin of 0.5%) and EBITDA was US$ 97.9 million (EBITDA margin of 4.4%);
- 2Q19 Net income attributable to Embraer shareholders and Earnings per ADS were US$ 7.2 million and US$ 0.04, respectively. Adjusted net loss (excluding deferred income tax and social contribution) for 2Q19 was US$ (13.9) million, with Adjusted loss per ADS of US$ (0.08). Embraer reported adjusted net loss in 2Q18 of US$ (0.4) million, for an adjusted loss per ADS of US$ (0.002) in the quarter;
- Embraer reported 2Q19 Free cash flow of US$ 1.5 million, versus free cash flow of US$ 43.3 million reported in 2Q18. The Company expects free cash flow generation to improve in the second half of the year given higher expected aircraft deliveries and cash inflows related to Defense & Security contracts;
- The Company finished the quarter with total cash of US$ 2,478.8 million and total debt of US$ 3,569.1 million, yielding a net debt position of US$ 1,090.3 million at the end of 2Q19;
- The Company reaffirms all aspects of its 2019 financial and deliveries guidance.
ERJ has a gross margin of 14.70% and an operating margin of -0.50% while its profit margin remained -4.60% for the last 12 months. Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained -178.70% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at 4.08%.
The company has 186.76M of outstanding shares and 175.09M shares were floated in the market. According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was 1.4 that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of -10.31% from the mean of 20 days, -9.34% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -11.64% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was -7.85%, -11.50% for month and YTD performance remained -18.26%.
Steven Humphrey is a technology writer, journalist and CEO of Surveypaid.info, a leading stock and market website. He has more than 10 years of experience in institutional investment markets, including fixed income, equities, derivatives and real estate. Steven has a Bachelor in Business Administration with a major in Finance. He has always been interested in the stock market and how it behaves. Steven bought his first stocks in a private business at age 15 and made his first public stock trade at 23.
Address: 682 Cooper Church Road, Leesville, Louisiana (LA) 71446, USA
Phone number: 608-648-2794